To help with that, and appreciating that this year there is still a bit of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are putting together this ongoing list of fairs, events, and art destinations of any sort that you may want to check out.
Check back periodically as we will be updating it as more things are announced.
- Art Basel – For many, Basel is the premier art event of the week. With art from the most internationally renowned galleries and blue-chip artists, Basel is undoubtedly the place to be seen.
- Art Miami – Many would argue that Art Miami is the runner up
- CONTEXT – A tremendous fair known for its openness and ability for art lovers to interact with the artists and galleries.
- SCOPE – Perfect for visitors looking for a relaxed fair with an opportunity to interact with emerging and established contemporary artists.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami – One of our favorite institutions in Miami. We can’t say enough good things. You need to make it there to appreciate the important work Franklin Sirmans has done.
- The Institute for Contemporary Art (ICA) Miami – The ICA has a fantastic mission that focuses on exhibitions, programs, publications, and public service activities that specifically respond to the needs of the diverse community of Miami.
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) – Focuses on helping art lovers discover new artists and learning about the diverse cultural heritage of Miami.
- Wynwood Arts District – Wynwood is a scene in so many ways. If you are looking for great street art, a craft beer, and some funky food, it’s the place to go.
- ARTECHOUSE Miami – The creative hub for all things ART. Blending art, science, and technology, it is a place where people can come together to share, discover and create.
- The Miami Design District – The Miami Design District is a trendy neighborhood that is filled with cutting-edge fashion, design, architecture, and art.