The International Association of Art is a global non-profit organisation that promotes the interests of artists and the art community. The Association works to advance the status of artists and to protect their rights. It also provides support and assistance to artists in need.
The Association was founded in 1954 by a group of artists from different countries who were concerned about the lack of protection for artists’ rights. Since then, the Association has grown to become a leading voice for artists worldwide.
The Association works to promote the interests of artists and to protect their rights. It also provides support and assistance to artists in need.
The Association has a wide range of activities, including:
– Providing information and advice on artists’ rights
– Campaigning for changes to laws and policies that affect artists
– Supporting artists who are in difficulty or distress
– Promoting the value of art and the contribution of artists to society
– Supporting and representing artists at international events and forums
– Publishing books, reports, and other materials on artists’ rights and art policy issues.